- We prefer to use a harness when walking, and pups will remain "on leash" at all times while with us when not indoors or in an enclosed or fenced in area.
- We do NOT "pack walk", though we may "team walk" with advance permission of both owners and as long as the pups get along.
- During dangerous or inclement weather (ozone action days, sub-zero wind chill, lightening or ice storms…etc) we will minimize our time outside to accomplish the "normal" potty routine and then we return inside to play and give attention in a safe and controlled environment.
- We will clean up "presents" that are delivered during the visit, additional clean up is available at owners’ request, for a nominal fee (see services and rates).
- We reserve the right to refuse or discontinue service with a pet that becomes aggressive or dangerous to themselves or to us.
- There is no charge for visits not made or cancelled by client as long as we are notified of cancellation by 8:00AM of the day the weekday visit is scheduled. Weekend cancellations need to be made by 5:00PM on the Friday preceding the scheduled visits to avoid charge.
- Our normal hours are 9AM-5PM, Monday through Friday. We are willing to assist during off hours, on holidays or weekends, by appointment only, for an additional charge(see services and rates).
- In the event of an emergency, we do not guarantee visits. We will do what we can to ensure pets are taken care of, however, there are occasions when we cannot make a visit. In these instances, we will provide as much notice as possible.
- We do not guarantee timing for visits, however, it is our goal to try to stay on your pet's schedule as much as possible.
- WAGG-n-WALK will not be liable for any incidents occurring if/when:
- other persons (contractors, friends, relatives, neighbors) have access to home and or pets while in our care
- pets have outside access on their own (doggie door, open access, etc...)
- We expect our clients and staff to abide by our COVID-19 Protocol, by masking when in personal contact while indoors, maintaining 6ft. of social distancing, washing hands/sanitizing prior to and immediately following each visit, and making all efforts to perform duties outside or virtual when appropriate.
Key Security Protocol
- keys will be kept in a secure location when not being used for business
- keys will not be duplicated without prior client directive
- keys will not be marked with your name or address as an identifier
- keys may be marked with an alternative means of identification that does not utilize personal information
- a key inventory will be taken twice daily, once at the beginning of the day, and once again at the end of business
- in the event your key is missing or misplaced, you will be notified immediately and we will be responsible for lock replacement
- doors will be locked, then double and triple checked prior to exiting the premises
- security code or key code information will be kept strictly confidential